Resolution is a leading Digital Marketing Agency with offices in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Toronto and San Francisco, and over 1000 employees globally. We help our clients use data from search engine marketing (SEM) and other digital platforms to turn critical audience insights into action and move your business forward. Digital Marketing services include Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display/Behavioral Targeting, Social Media, Mobile Marketing and more. Resolution is an Omnicom Media Group company.
We collaborate closely with sister agencies like OMD and PHD to deliver seamless digital marketing solutions to some of the world’s leading brands including Dick’s Sporting Goods, Hertz, FedEx, Frito Lay, State Farm, Visa, Unilever, HP, Showtime, Pepsi and Vonage, among others.
Resolution is experiencing growth and seeking a talented individual to join our team as an Advertising Supervisor. Reporting to an Associate Director, the Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that all Paid Media deliverables are presented on time and of a high quality and that all campaigns meet client objectives. This position will work closely with the Account Management and the Client Strategy and Development teams.
• Responsible for the daily execution and management of paid search/paid social campaigns.
• Develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and implement those plans.
• Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions.
• Communicate with clients on all elements of the campaign, including performance reporting, project status and client goals.
• Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of online paid media.
• Oversee and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization.
• Support and assist in developing team members to optimize their performance, contribution and job satisfaction.
• Ensure best practice and adoption of new features or processes.
• Accountable for making strategic recommendations that drive clients’ business objectives and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
• Manage the relationship with the search engines, as well as technology partners, such as Kenshoo, DoubleClick and Omniture, among others.
• Bachelors degree in marketing,…