If you enjoy recipes like this, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App, it’s available for both Android and iPhone and has free and paid versions. The app is loaded with thousands of allergy-friendly & vegan recipes/cooking tips, has hundreds of search filters and features like bookmarking, meal plans and more! The app shows you how having diet/health/food preferences can be full of delicious abundance rather than restrictions!
This cashew almond yogurt is phenomenally creamy and made without an ounce of dairy! It starts by soaking raw cashews and almonds together overnight. Then, they’re blended together until creamy with dates for natural sweetness, coconut milk, a pinch of cinnamon, and lemon juice for that “tangy” flavor. Serve this with homemade granola, muesli, and fresh and dried fruit.
Cashew Almond Yogurt [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 1/2 cup of soaked raw cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup soaked and peeled raw almonds
- 3/4 cup of soaked dates
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of orange or lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients in blender at high speed for several minutes. Must be very creamy.
- Pour into a container with a tight-fitting lid and store in a refrigerator. Tastes best when chilled.
EXPLORE MORE RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS: