Booking quality home alarm system is the best investment someone ever makes in life. Security alarm systems are proven burglar deterrents and they also add to the most precious peace of mind. More than anything else, it is important to learn everything about different types of home security alarm systems and how to operate security products in the right way. How to get the best possible protection out of home alarm system within your means is another important thing to know. Widely used security alarm systems are wired home alarm system and wireless home alarm system. Your first step towards security is to contact a reliable and licensed home alarm system installer.
Monitored & Unmonitored Security Alarm Systems
Monitored home alarm system is that where an authorized private alarm monitoring company offers 24/7 security alarm monitoring and it alerts police force whenever something goes wrong around your surroundings. Unmonitored home alarm system offers flashing lights and onsite sirens to make your neighbors aware of your emergency. With unmonitored home alarm system, you have to rely on your fellow homeowners instead of supposing direct dispatching to the police force. Now the difference between monitored and unmonitored Chameleon Security alarm systems is clear and you would definitely like to install monitored home security alarm for its reliable vigilance.
How does Monitored home security alarm work? Really technical process it is. Alarm monitoring sensors get activated due to any unauthorized activity.
- Home security alarm system gives 30-45 sec to homeowner giving a quick chance to disarm the alarm to stop false alarms.
- But if the homeowner does not disarm security alarm, alarm monitoring technology alerts alarm monitoring company sending a message via wireless security device or telephone line.
- When alarm monitoring security center receives any message from your system, it verifies contacting homeowner via phone call. In case of receiving no passcode or a reply from homeowner’s contact number, alarm monitoring company immediately contacts police.
- Thus, police reaches the spot to remove any threat or emergency homeowner has been going through.
Mechanism of Security Alarm Systems
- Security alarm control panel: all functions of security alarm system are based on control panel.
- Central alarm monitoring company: whenever monitored alarm sets off, control panel refers the problem to the central alarm monitoring company.
- Touchpads: touchpads are a system that lets homeowners arm or disarm home security alarms in their own way. It requires passcode to work properly.
- Key fobs: if you are out of your home and you are not in a position to use specific passcode, you can easily arm/disarm your home alarm system using key fobs.
- Loud sirens: whenever an alarm sets off, loud sirens alert everyone.
- Window/Door Sensors: when an unauthorized activity occurs in or around your secure zone, these sensors immediately set off security alarms.