We’re thrilled to partner with the County of Los Angeles to meet their vision for a single, fully integrated system that administers and supports all of the County’s claims administration and risk management programs.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB)
November 30, 2017
Ventiv Technology, the world’s largest global, independent provider of risk, insurance, and EH&S software, announced today that the County of Los Angeles has selected Ventiv Technology’s iVOS 5 risk management system for claims and legal-matter management for the County of Los Angeles.
iVOS 5 will be the single, integrated technology system for the online administration and management of all risk management and claims administration programs in Los Angeles County, including leave management, safety investigation and litigation management. iVOS 5 will have more than 2,000 system users across the County when fully implemented.
The County sought a single, fully integrated system with high levels of adaptability, interoperability, and scalability; the County selected iVOS 5 to replace existing systems and support all County-administered data analytics, risk management, claims administration, insurance, and legal-matter management programs, including:
1. General liability claims, small claims, medical malpractice claims, and workers’ compensation claims;
2. Legal case management used by internal and outside counsel to track all information related to legal actions, including docket details, attorney-diary information, e-billing integration, and litigation-specific financials;
3. Loss control and prevention, including an innovative claims-investigation solution that will give the County robust incident-investigation capabilities; the ability to track progress of the investigation as well as causes, conditions, and behaviors; and action-item assignment and follow-through;
5. Short-term disability and long-term disability;
6. Survivor benefits;
7. Inspector General’s corrective action plans and summary corrective action plans; and
8. Various self-insurance and commercial insurance programs.
Steve Robles, Assistant Chief Executive Officer, Risk Management and Privacy, said, “The purpose of this project is twofold. The first is to replace the existing claims and risk management systems…