‘This audit score demonstrates our commitment to continuous improvement and to providing a facility that people can be confident in sending their loved ones. We are very pleased,’ Barnett Gilmer CEO of Gulf Breeze Recovery.
Gulf Breeze, Fl (PRWEB)
August 29, 2017
The Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) is the licensing entity that reviews all recovery facilities in the state to assure they meet standards. Auditing is an independent assurance and consulting activity designed to add value, improve an organization’s operations and to protect the public. Internal Auditors, following professional auditing standards, examine and assess the facility’s system of internal controls and the quality of program operations.
One of Gulf Breeze Recovery’s objectives is continuous improvement. In 2015, the facility scored above 95% and, in 2016, the facility scored above 97%. This year, Gulf Breeze Recovery continued to achieve its goals both by operating at a high level of excellence and by continuing to improve upon its previous successes. Scoring an impressive 99.7%, the facility maintains its independently verified record of industry leading excellence.
This audit by the Florida DCF assures guests and family members that Gulf Breeze Recovery continues to be a facility that exceeds standards as set by this organization.
“This audit score demonstrates our commitment to continuous improvement and to providing a facility that people can be confident in sending their loved ones. We are very pleased,” Barnett Gilmer CEO of Gulf Breeze Recovery.
Some of the comments made on the audit are as follows:
- The building used by the facility was a former medical spa that was renovated to accommodate a residential treatment facility and is well-suited for this purpose.
- The facility was clean, well-maintained and attractively decorated.
- Staff interviewed offered positive comments regarding their job satisfaction and the overall work environment.
- Frequent assessment by the nursing staff helps to ensure the health and safety of individuals receiving detoxification services.
- In general, client records were well-organized and contained requisite licensure information. Psychosocial assessment clinical…