Moishe House, the largest international organization serving Jews in their 20s, provides meaningful Jewish experiences for young adults through the development of vibrant home-based Jewish communities. The global Jewish non-profit organization has experienced rapid growth over the last several years, and its annual operating budget now surpasses $10 million and reaches more than 50,000 unique participants annually.
Moishe House seeks a Senior Director of Marketing and Communications to create and lead branding, marketing, communications, public relations and digital platform strategies to optimally position the growing organization for success. The Senior Director is a full time position that will oversee the organization’s global marketing department, will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer, and will be based in Moishe House’s executive office in Charlotte, NC.
Essential job duties:
The Senior Director of Marketing and Communications is responsible for how the impact of Moishe House is promoted and assessed. This position will develop and execute an external communications strategy across all platforms that makes a compelling and differentiating case for the organization and promotes its impact and relevance. Specific responsibilities include:
• Design and manage a long-term marketing strategy that is executed in annual plans.
• Manage the marketing and communications department including direct supervision of employees.
• Direct the creative process for multi-channel marketing programs and guide the organization in delivering a consistent user experience through all touch points.
• Develop and direct collateral materials and web presence (including writing lively and engaging copy) to effectively inspire interest and motivation to connect with Moishe House and its mission and enhance the organization’s competitive position.
• Facilitate a proactive and thoughtful publicity strategy to increase relevant coverage in prominent media outlets.
Identify and secure opportunities for written thought leadership and craft pieces for top leadership.
• Identify and message-train relevant organizational spokespeople.
• Develop and manage Moishe House Social Media efforts that align with engagement, resource development, and community impact strategies to drive maximum results.
• Prepare and train key staff and organizational participants to…