Are you residing in the UK and are looking for 11 plus tuition center for your child? If yes, then you have picked the right piece of content to read. I have listed a few tips for your help in the undermentioned section. Have a look at all these points and follow all of them in order to pick a good tutor.
- Decide that you want to admit your child to a tuition center or you want a private tutor for him or her? Finalizing this is actually very crucial because both these mediums have their own pros and cons. Most preferably, admitting your children with a tutoring institute is the best option because a proper set of rules, regulations and timetable in followed in these centers. On the other side, private tutors have their own set of timing; charge more than an institute; and even then the kids don’t take them much seriously. So, depending on the maturity level and the obedience of your child, you can decide that you want to send him or her for group tuitions or you want to organize individual tuition for them at your own domicile.
- Ask for reference from your other friends and known people. This will help you in getting more suggestions. Later on, you can finalize the institute based on its popularity level.
- Check whether the institution has a live website or not. If they have one, then thoroughly check for the client testimonials section. This will help you in getting a sneak peek about the earned reputation of the institute.
- List everything about the variety of information that they share over their online portal. If they have a different section for viewers to download previous 11 plus exams and sample papers, then it is surely a sign of their dedication and research work in their respective field.
- Check the different courses that they are offering. If they allow admissions during any time of the year, then it will be better because long-term on-going course are difficult to be coped up during the middle of the course.
- Get information about their fees and…